Tuesday, April 16, 2013

avocado ♥

hai everybody...
my internship company is doing their project for PT Kapal Api Global (KAG) and the first day of shooting was held at Excelso Cafe Hero Kota Wisata, Cibubur...
FYI, Excelso Cafe is one of KAG's subsidiary..

my director suddenly asked me to be the talent, acted as a customer who came to meet my friend at Excelso Cafe and my friend (a boy who's working as a barista at Excelso Cafe) had ordered a drink and  he told me about the drink he "ordered"...

here it is
Excelso Avocado Coffee

*this picture was taken by the assistant director*

the barista said that this drink is the most popular drink that Excelso Cafe has..
it's like avocado juice but it's blended with chocolate and coffee then finished with a scoop of premium vanilla ice cream and shaved chocolate..


ps: sorry for my bad English >.<

cheers,
Atika


No comments:

Post a Comment